How to get faith – the process of faith
I started reading through Ephesians in the Bible and ‘faith’ was catching my eye.
So whether you are just thinking about who is this person Jesus, or you’ve just started believing in him, or you’re growing in faith:
Here are my brief thoughts…
A summary of the content on the video
- Processing in faith.
- Starting and growing in faith.
- Some believe at an early age, some a dramatic spiritual experience, others bit by bit like Simon Peter’s experience and mine.
- I didn’t understand about Jesus, I was in the dark, separated from God: Ephesians 4:18 and 5:14
- “There must be more to life than this!”
- Surely God designed all this: Romans 1:2
- A Christian student’s life was different – he had faith, he was real, genuine.
- Jesus living in their heart: Ephesians 3:17
- Simon Peter’s progression to a saving faith: John 2:11 and John 6:67
- A deeper revelation of who Jesus is: Matthew 16:14 but then denies that he knew Jesus.
- After Jesus had risen from the dead Simon Peter was struggling.
- The fascinating interaction between Jesus and guilty Simon Peter: John 21:15
- Jesus then reinstates Simon Peter back into relationship with himself.
- Jesus ever loving, full of grace, stooped down to Simon Peter where he was floundering.
How to find the articles with similar themes: Tags: Can God be known, doubt, everlasting life, faith, guilt, How do I know I am saved, How to break free, life is a journey, salvation, Spiritual health, way to heaven